Fence Staple (U Nails)
Fence staple (U Nails)
Materials: strong and durable hard wire,
Low-carbon wire with hot-dip galvanized class 3 steel wire,
Zinc/aluminum coating (95% zinc, 5% aluminum).
Galvanized steel has better weatherproofing. And zinc aluminum coating providing up to twice the usable life of galvanised staples. They are ideal choice in coastal areas or regions where chemical sprays are prevalent.
Wire Diameter: 1.4mm to 5.0mm
Length: 14mm to 50mm
|L (mm)||Ø (mm)|
|25||2.4, 2.5, 3.0|
|30||2.7, 3.0, 3.5,|
|35||2.4, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0,|
|40||3.5, 4.0, 4.5|
|50||4.0, 4.5, 5.0|
Different sizes to suit different applications, for example 20mm and 25mm are used for mounting tension wire, or lightweight wire mesh fixation in small stakes, trellis vine; 30mm and 40mm staples are used for heavier gauge meshes – stock fencing with barbed wire, deer fence, field fence, horse fence, vinyl coated welded wire.
Fence staples forms: serrated, single barbed and double barbed version available. Barbed fence staples are resistant to traction, even if the wood cracks as it dries.
Delivery: cardboard box of 5kg/box, 10kg/box, 20kg/box, and 1 ton per pallet.
- Hot-dip galvanized or zinc/aluminum coating to resist corrosion.
- The staples high quality ensure long-term attachment.
- Sharp points to facilitate their penetration into the wood.
Our Fence staples are widely used in agriculture and gardening, specific uses as below:
- Fix wire, cables, barbed wire, rail fence, forest fence, wildlife fencing stock fencing and field fence to wooden posts, stakes or a tree.
- Repair of mattresses and chairs.
- Attaching suspended ceilings to wood rafters, and insulation installation.