Water Well Screen
Wedge wire is popularly used in making of water well screen. water well screen is made up of supporting rods and wire screening strips. The supporting rod can be round wire, triangular wire or trapezoid wire. The screening filter is made of triangular wire (V-shaped wire).
Diameter: 1″ to 26″.
Slot openings: from 0.10mm up.
Lengths: max to 6 meters.
End: Welding-ring or threaded ends.
Standard designs for installation depths of 100, 200, 350 and 600 meters.
Other installation depth designs available upon request.
Wedge wire water well screen enjoys the following features & benefits:
1.Continuous opening has greatly increased the water flow area, so offers a better contact with the aquifer.
2. V-type profile of the structure to avoid clogging and ensure smooth flow.
3. Continuous long-term effective use of the pore.
4. Trapezoidal filter pipe offers a solid structure, high porosity, and accurate poring.
5. Trapezoidal wire filter pipe is easy for washing, long service life, safe, reliable, comprehensive and low cost.
1.Screens with high open area are more suitable for the construction of high-quality water wells and gas wells.
2.Low cost operation.
3.Reduce the abrasion of the pump.
4. Extend the life span of wells, low-carbon, Galvanized or stainless steel construction.